Uneeda Doll Company, based in New York, has manufactured a wide variety of dolls since 1917. They are best known for their ’50s and ’60s vinyl dolls; multi-jointed Dollikin, fashion dolls Suzette and Miss Suzette, the miniature Pee Wees line and the unusual Little Sophisticates series.
Collecting Uneeda dolls can be confusing, as the company often used the same names for different dolls.
Visit these pages to see photos and descriptions of Uneeda dolls:
- Composition and Hard Plastic dolls by Uneeda
- Glamour and Fashion dolls by Uneeda
- Pollyanna & Other Character dolls by Uneeda
- Wishnik Trolls, Pee Wees & Other Small Dolls by Uneeda
- Baby and Child dolls by Uneeda
- Dollikin Ballerina
- Mommy Dollikin and Her Lovable Baby
- Miss Twist
- Other 19″ Glamour Dolls
- Tinyteen & Suzette
- Tinyteen & Suzette’s Outfits
- Walking Doll in Red Satin Dress
- Wee Three