Individual doll pages:
Plastic Molded Arts was a prolific company which made dolls and parts for sale under their own name as well as to other doll companies. Most of their dolls were hard plastic, and included many Ginny types as well as glamour dolls and other dolls. Most are unmarked.
Thanks to Valerie Myers for help with this page.
Additional sources for this page include:
- "Glamour Dolls of the 1950s and 1960s" by Polly and Pam Judd
- "Hard Plastic Dolls" by Polly and Pam Judd
- "Hard Plastic Dolls, II" by Polly and Pam Judd
- "Girls' Toys of the Fifties and Sixties" edited by Thomas W. Holland
- "The Doll and Teddy Bear Department" edited by Thomas W. Holland
Copyright 2001 by Zendelle Bouchard.